cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:16:13 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> I think I got the source of the problem: some transformers has "bad"
> written javadocs that don't use the agreed format. Please do an SVN update
> to see if it changes in your case too. Now I am getting a diferent one
> after adding a new tag in the Includetranformer:
>
> [Fatal Error] include-transformer.xml:1:896: The entity name must
> immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference.
>
> The IncludeTransformer in placed:
>
> src/blocks/scratchpad/java/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/IncludeTransformer.java

I haven't yet looked at the result of your change
due to the other "trunk broken" problem.

However, be aware that there are many *.java components
that are missing the "sitemap" javadoc stuff, even in the
core which does not exhibit this "build failed". That is the
purpose of http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/plan/review-sitemap-docs.html
... we will gradually add all of that documentation.

So i don't think that you have got the source of the problem.
The SitemapTask reads each *.java and *if* it has that javadoc
stuff then it generates a doc, otherwise it skips.

During the "build docs" there is no problem doing the core stuff.
There are many missing that info in src/java/o/a/c/transformation/*.java

--David