cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: trunk build broken (Was: how to list all sitemap components)
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 05:30:18 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
> >Geoff Howard wrote:
> >
> >>odd that this is breaking in different places for everyone.  Do you
> >>all have different sets of blocks enabled?
> >
> >I have all blocks enabled.

Breaks for me on RequestAttributeGenerator

> Mine is an unmodified checkout of SVN head.

Breaks for Ross on JXTemplateGenerator.

So it doesn't depend on which blocks are enabled.

I figured out why we are suddenly seeing this.
It must have been happening for ages. It was unmasked
recently when i switched on scanning of blocks with
Qdox to generate the sitemap documentation.

I cannot figure out why it worked okay for me for
the last two months. Perhaps i never did a build clean,
though i cannot imagine that. Mystery.

Anyway, i spent most of the day investigating.
Did "svn update -r" and am now right back to
r106987 2004-11-30 and it is happening there too.

--David