cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Halgurt Mustafa-Ali <>
Subject Re: [RFC] Cocoon Tutorial
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 09:51:38 GMT

See the Attachment please, in the zip file you can finde the source code of both
RDQLTrasnformer and OWQLTransformer. You need just to compile, and put them in
cocoon/WEB-INF/classes. For the RDQLTransformer you need to download Jena and
put the .jar files to cocoon/WEB-INF/lib. For the OWQLTransformer download
owl-ql on this page:

and put the .jar files to cocoon/WEB-INF/lib.

After you did that, just copy the directory royals to the main cocoon directory
and type this link in any browser:

and it should work. If you need any help just let me know.

Best regards,
PS: I was not able to send a ZIP Attachment to cocoon, please create a directory
cocoon/royals and copy all the files except the .java files to this directory

View raw message