cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Don Brown <donald.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using cocoon components in another framework
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:14:17 GMT
You might find this useful: http://www.twdata.org/pipeline  I
extracted the pipeline concept out of Cocoon for other small-focused
purposes (URL rewriting engine for a portlet for example).  I also use
it as a transformation front-end to my web services to allow them to
support multiple versions of schemas simultaneously.  If you are
needing the very basic pipeline minus Avalong and the sitemap, it
might be helpful.

Don