cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject Re: "Stripping" the Cocoon source tree
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 11:18:27 GMT
My solution is not perfect ;)

But in this case, i would apply the patch to the local source, build
again, rename the jars to cocoon-patched-bart-2.1.7dev or thelike and
upload those to my local maven proxy. Adjust the project definition and
you're done.
It's not so much that maven helps you downloading and centralizing jars,
the project definition makes it clear against which cocoon version you
need to compile/build/release a project.

Regards
Jorg