cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "David Leangen" <dlean...@canada.com>
Subject [ANN] CForms Minimal Examples
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 08:49:50 GMT

Dear All,

I have created the first tutorial in what will hopefully become a series of
tutorials for CForms newbies.

Although the examples provided with the Cocoon samples are very rich with
information, their very richness, IMVHO, makes it difficult for those just
starting out to distinguish the important concepts from the fluff.

The tutorials are intended to provide a minimal example of what is
necessary. This should help to explain, hands on, how CForms work.

Now, I realise myself that there is so much I do not yet understand. I
_strongly_ encourage those with more experience to jump in and validate
and/or correct what I've done.

I also encourage ideas/participation from other CForms users.

The tutorial is available here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CFormsMinimalExamples?action=show

I look forward to your comments.

Cheers,