cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Refactoring Cforms samples
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:35:16 GMT
Le 17 déc. 04, à 15:18, H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl a écrit :

> ...In the light of making things easier for the "ordinary" users,
> would it be
> possible to settle for one of those three and refactor the other
> samples to
> use only that one?...

+1, and maybe mark the other Form.js files as deprecated in some way
(comments in the source code, note on the samples page, etc.).

> ...A second step would be to rearrange/rename the files to show which
> files
> belong to which sample...

You mean creating separate directories for each sample? Yes, sounds
good.

> ...A third step: are all (Cforms) samples rewritten to use only
> Flow-JXTemplates-Cforms?..

Makes sense.

> Finally, does the section on Cforms include references to other
> samples that
> use Cforms?

Not sure if I understand the question, but the tour block includes a
CForms sample as well, the bean editor application. You might want to
add a link or notice about it on the CForms samples page.

> I could have a try at this, but before that I need to know which
> version of
> Form.js will be settled on.

Great!

-Bertrand