cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we have a "powered by Apache Cocoon" logo?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:18:16 GMT
Le 14 déc. 04, à 16:43, Christoph Gaffga (triplemind.com) a écrit :

> some time ago I was also looking for that. Zhe only I found was a
> "build with" logo. It was somewhere under cocoon.apache.org or in the
> wiki. Can't remember, but I have a copy on
> http://www.triplemind.com/third-party.html

Thanks for the pointer - I like the idea, only it's the old logo color
(IIUC, I assume http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon-logo.gif is our
official color now?).

I'll try to talk my daughter into doing a new one, unless someone beats
us to it. She's usually pretty good at this.

Can someone help with opening the cocoon2.ai file, or another vector
version of same? As mentioned previously, when I try to open it with my
Illustrator 10, it says "incorrect operator: 'd0'".

-Bertrand