cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pier Fumagalli <p...@betaversion.org>
Subject Lame question...
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 22:06:53 GMT
I have some quite-large tables that i use for lookups (categories,
mostly, and prices). They fit pretty nicely in a DOM in memory, no
problem, and they almost never change.

Now, I want to access those from XSLT as a variable.

Normally, I would aggregate the source, and pass it in the input to the
processor, and then do the lookup when I need to.

Big waste of time, though, because normally (in Java) I'd parse the XML
into a DOM (once) and pass it to the XSLT as a parameter (kind of like
using the "document" function).

Is there something like that in Cocoon (allow to pass a full DOM as a
parameter to the XSLT processor) or shall I start coding?

	Pier