cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Ezkovich <g...@hard-bop.com>
Subject Re: [RFC] Cocoon Tutorial
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 16:08:17 GMT

On Dec 21, 2004, at 3:16 AM, Halgurt Mustafa-Ali wrote:

> I have built a SemWeb block, using owql, owl, and rdql. I wrote 2
> tronsformers
> for quering knowledge bases, they suport also KIF(Knowledge
> Interchange Format)
> If you are interested in those things I can send you my examples.

By all means please send me your examples. Thank you for the offer.

Sounds interesting. But it might be a bit more than what I need at this
point. I'd like to stick to core Cocoon generators, transformers and
such for the initial tutorial. I will need to eventually put tutorials
together for building custom components and your block might be of use
then. My only concern is that they require knowledge of owql and rdql.
This would take some of the focus away from building the transformers.
On the other hand I have been toying with putting a class together on
the Semantic Web just so I could get my hands dirty. I know, I'm a
selfish educator. :)

Thanks again.

Glen Ezkovich
HardBop Consulting