cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forms block broken in 2.2-dev
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:41:43 GMT
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 11:20:47 +0100, Reinhard Poetz
<reinhard_poetz@yahoo.de> wrote:

> > Hmmm... that looks quite close to something that is cooking on my
> > drive as well. Does it have to do with HTMLArea XML binding stuff? If
> > so, I'd be much interested in seeing it in the repo... :)
> >
> > Ciao,
>

> see http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=109872253800001&r=1&w=2

Thanks Reinhard, but I think this solves a different concern. My
problem is being able to load in an HTMLArea some xhtml and save it
back. HtmlArea requires (IIUC... or at least it works if you do that)
that the XML is sent as an escaped string (&lt; and &gt;), so you need
to serialize on load and parse/import on save.  I have actually a
fb:custom doing the job, but I don't quite know if I got everything
right (so far, it works for me, so I'm happy :)). Html cleaning /
conversion is a different beast, still very useful though. :)

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino