cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Templating: experiments with Conal's html-to-xslt transform
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:04:20 GMT
Le 10 déc. 04, à 14:44, Upayavira a écrit :
> ...I like this kind of approach, and am implementing a similar system
> at the moment...

Great! Let's make this a documented/mainstream part of Cocoon, it's
cheap to do and could make a big difference in the perception of
Cocoon.

I say "perception" because all this is already possible, we're just not
showing it well enough I think.

> ...If we are fixated upon Dreamweaver, then we should work out how
> Dreamweaver extensions work, so that we can, with a bit of HTML and
> some Javascript, allow GUI access to the various elements we add into
> the page. This is, in effect, all that is done to give access to ASP,
> PHP, JSP, etc, in Dreamweaver, so I don't see why we couldn't do the
> same for some Cocoon markup (other than lack of interest!)..

Right.  Links to DW information are welcome, I've searched a bit but
didn't find *the* reference on DW extensions.

-Bertrand