cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to list all sitemap components
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:52:53 GMT
Le 9 déc. 04, à 00:46, David Crossley a écrit :

> I am trying to create a list of all sitemap
> components in the Cocoon core and blocks...

Doesn't qdox list the interfaces that a class implements?
If it's the case, it should be possible to create a pipeline (using the
qdox block) or use the qdox ant task to generate the list, by finding
all classes which implement the Generator interface.

> Is there a way to uniquely identify the
> sitemap components by grepping the *.java
> e.g. perhaps a unique method name?

Probably not, as the method could be implemented in a base class and as
such not be visible in the derived class's source code.

I'd go the qdox route, assuming it finds the inherited interfaces.

-Bertrand