cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject RE: "Stripping" the Cocoon source tree
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:54:04 GMT
Hi Jorg,

Thanks for your reply. Ok, so maven helps downloading the correct
version of Cocoon a specific version of your application. That solves a
part of the problem. But what if you need to make a change to some
Cocoon classes, or apply a patch (and for some reason you are forced to
maintain it in your repository e.g. because there is a chance that the
patch won't be applied in the Cocoon SVN repository before you release
your project)?

Bart.