cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bart Molenkamp" <b.molenk...@bizzdesign.nl>
Subject "Stripping" the Cocoon source tree
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:34:14 GMT
Hi all,

Is there any automated way for stripping the Cocoon source tree? I only
need the core code and some blocks. I want to remove unused blocks,
remove all samples, remove all documentation, remove as much tools as
possible, removing unused jars from lib/optional, etc.

I want this, because I want to include the Cocoon source in my local
Subversion repository as a "vendor branch" (see the SVN book,
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.0/ch07s04.html) but I think that if I
add the entire Cocoon source tree to it, it might give performance
problems.

I'm also very curious how other people include Cocoon in their
repositories for their Cocoon-based applications (just a guess that many
of you guys use Cocoon for other projects). The entire source tree, or
just the build (binary), or not at all?

Thanks,
Bart.