cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] Binding and Namespaces
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:21:12 GMT
On Sep 2, 2004, at 5:43 PM, Marc Portier wrote:
> Sylvain Wallez wrote:
>
>> Marc Portier wrote:

After a very long hiatus (didn't know what swamped really meant until
the last three months) I finally found the time to integrate into the
current codebase the work Marc (mainly) and I did at the Gettogether.
The changes I have on my hard disk (only on BRANCH_2.1.X, but they
should work on trunk as well) support an almost complete support for
namespaced XML binding. However, I'm a bit uncomfortable in committing
it right away since they touch an area where I have limited knowledge
of possible side effects. Would you rather have me commit the whole
thing right away or rather submit a patch in Bugzilla?

Ciao,
--
Gianugo Rabellino