cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "DURDINA Michal" <michal.durd...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject RE: [portal] Need for CachingPortletAdapter
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 11:07:09 GMT

If I understood you right, you think that absence of pagelinks (=absence of request param
'pagelink') should be no problem on single page with no tabs. So do I. Or at least at this
moment :-)

But my position is different. I encountered state when links on first page of portal sample
don't work at all. That means, no event as maximalization, close, etc is invoked by clicking
on the link on icon. Do I have configured anything wrong or is it a bug?

Thank you,
Michal