cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From ĎURDINA Michal <michal.durd...@assetsoft.sk>
Subject RE: [portal] Need for CachingPortletAdapter
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 17:21:49 GMT

Thanx!

Your PageLabels seem like great enhancement to the portal engine. Need to look closer but

seems like caching of portlet content will be breeze with pagelinks in use.

But there is one issue remaining. I am afraid that links don't work on first portal page in
samples. Seems like pagelinks won't work on pages with no tabs. Did you encounter same behaviour?

Michal