cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Hanson" <ste...@bea.com>
Subject Can't stop validation of links
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 00:51:42 GMT
Hi all:

I am not a member of this mailing list, so please include my BEA address in any responses.

I am trying to override Forrest's default validation behavior when it comes to links.

In particular I am trying to skip validation of links that include the string "reference":

                <netui label="Page Flow Javadoc" href="reference/classref_pageflows/index.html"/>
                <netui label="&lt;netui> Tags" href="reference/taglib/index.html"/>

I have used two techniques:

(1) I have tried to set the property

   forrest.validate=false

But when I run "forrest -v"

I see this in the build echoes:

	validation-props:
	Override ignored for property forrest.validate

Is there something else I need to do to make the override stick?

(2) I have also tried creating the file:

	src\documentation\conf\cli.xconf

and adding the element

    <exclude pattern="**reference**"/>

But that fails too.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Hanson, The Apache Beehive Project.