cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we have a "powered by Apache Cocoon" logo?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 06:33:40 GMT

Le 14 déc. 04, à 20:06, Christoph Gaffga (triplemind.com) a écrit :

> looks something like
> http://www.triplemind.com/images/powered-by-cocoon160x48.png than.

Thanks, for me this is the closest to our "brand image", I like it!

I'd only lower the "powered by" text so that the bottom of the letters
intersects with the box, and change the color of the letters to white
where they intersect.

Do you have it in vector format? I think we need to create a big and a
small version.

Then, we can maybe vote for an "official" version of this logo to
recommend to our users, I suggest yours in two sizes, and Stefano's, so
that people can choose a dark or light color depending on their site's
look.

-Bertrand