cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@managesoft.com>
Subject Re: Avalon framework documentaiton
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 10:45:24 GMT
Hi Ralph,

Just checked the excalibur.apache.org website, is this:

http://excalibur.apache.org/apidocs/

what you were looking for mate? From memory I think Aaron was working on
getting the rest of the non-API docs online.

Cheers,

Marcus

Ralph Goers wrote:
> Does anybody know where the Avalon framework documentation has migrated
> to?  The closest I could find was
> http://jakarta.apache-korea.org/avalon/framework/reference-the-lifecycle.html.
> This happens to be the exact page I needed (I have a memory block in
> remembering the order the interface methods are called), but since it
> isn't hosted at apache I don't have a good feeling about how long it
> will exist.
>
> Ralph

      ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
     $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft Corporation
      $       o_)$$$:   Frankfurt am Main, Germany
            \_&&&&'
           &&&&.
     &&&&&&&: