cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: forms block broken in 2.2-dev
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 10:12:10 GMT
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

>>Ahem... some new things I'm working on and forgot to remove from the
>>conf files when committing my changes yesterday...
>>
>>The class exists on my drive ;-)
>>

>Hmmm... that looks quite close to something that is cooking on my drive as well. Does
it have to do with HTMLArea XML binding stuff?

Yup :-) It's a convertor from HTML to/from XML based on 2 XSL
stylesheets to describe the transformation. I also have a DOMElementType.

>If so, I'd be much interested in seeing it in the repo... :)

The code is there but not tested. I wanted to build a useful sample
allowing to edit Forrest's xdoc 2.0 using HTMLArea, but my time got
eaten by cocoon.xconf's refactoring ;-)

Sylvain