cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Portier <...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [CForms] Binding and Namespaces
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2004 11:08:01 GMT

Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> On Sep 2, 2004, at 5:43 PM, Marc Portier wrote:
>
>> Sylvain Wallez wrote:

> After a very long hiatus (didn't know what swamped really meant until
> the last three months) I finally found the time to integrate into the
> current codebase the work Marc (mainly) and I did at the Gettogether.
> The changes I have on my hard disk (only on BRANCH_2.1.X, but they
> should work on trunk as well) support an almost complete support for
> namespaced XML binding. However, I'm a bit uncomfortable in committing
> it right away since they touch an area where I have limited knowledge of
> possible side effects. Would you rather have me commit the whole thing
> right away or rather submit a patch in Bugzilla?

+1 for putting it in right away

as I remember things were pretty stable already and I suspect since then
you have had some practical usage already that should've straightened
everything out, no?

any other issues coming up we'll have to take up from there (which is
also easier if it's not just a patch applied here and there but a
widespread new feature to be used)

-marc=