cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Integrating auto-generated docs
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:14:21 GMT

Some of us started with generating docs out of Java sources (sitemap
components). I have to admit that I have no experience with this process but I
would like to integrate these reference docs into the new documentation. The
problem is, how can I configure Forrest to use an unknown number of docs and
generate the menu *automatically*:

+-+ new documentation
   +-- getting started
   +-- tutorial
   +-+ reference docs
     +-+ generators
       +-- File Generator
       +-- JXTemplateGenerator
       +-- ...
     +-- transformers
     +-- ...

The only way I can think of is a hack using XML entities in site.xml and
auto-generating the content of files, that these entities are pointing to. Or is
there some better ("official supported") way of doing this?

--
Reinhard