cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Reinhard Poetz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Auto-Compling classes located in packages
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 11:10:00 GMT

While working with the new auto-compiling classloader I came across a problem:

- I created a new package "yyy" in WEB-INF/src
- Then I added the class "Reinhard"

At the console I get following error message:
* created dir F:\os\cocoon\trunk\build\webapp\WEB-INF\src\yyy
* created file F:\os\cocoon\trunk\build\webapp\WEB-INF\src\yyy\Reinhard.java
removing resource xxx\Reinhard
yyy\Reinhard.java (16) : The declared package does not match the expected packag
yyy\Reinhard.java (21) : The public type Reinhard must be defined in its own fil
2 errors, 0 warnings
removing resource yyy\Reinhard
reloading

Here the class:

package yyy;
public class Reinhard {
     public void test() {
     	System.out.println("Reinhard!");
     }
}

Adding a class at the root directory works well. I don't understand what I'm
doing wrong because classes in other packages work well.

                                        - o -

BTW, I changed the FlowscriptInterpreter to use the thread classloader instead
of the former implementation of the compiling classloader. Right?

--
Reinhard