cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject what happened to the global flow variables mapped to the session?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:57:31 GMT
I migrated an application that I wrote 18 months ago over to the latest
trunk and here are the incompatible things:

  1) Rhino 1.6 is a lot more strict when you don't use "var" in front of
a variable declaration. The previous version of Rhino was more tolerant.
Not a problem but there is no back compatibility.

  2) it used to be that in order to have global variable persist across
calls even without continuations, you called cocoon.createSession() and
the flow put those values in the session. Then it was removed and done
automatically. Now, I can't find a way to make it work.

So, is anybody able to persist global flow variables across
non-continuated flow executions?

--
Stefano.