cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Stocker <chr...@bitflux.ch>
Subject Re: Templating: experiments with Conal's html-to-xslt transform
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:04:22 GMT

On 13.12.2004 8:22 Uhr, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
>> ...I don't know, which is more complicated, can't tell. But I took
>> your example and wrote it in TAL. See
>> http://wiki.bitflux.org/Templates_TAL_Example for details...
>

> Thanks, this looks really interesting. I'll have a closer look ASAP.

JFYI. Add just added METAL support. From my Blogpost
<http://blog.bitflux.ch/archive/added-metal-support-to-xsl-tal.html>:
***
METAL is the ZPT/TAL way of replacing parts of your template with parts
from other templates, for example for footers and headers. I implemented
basic support for that in our tal2xslt template. metal:fill-slot and
metal:define-slot are still missing, but should be doable.
***

chregu

--
christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71