cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Do we have a "powered by Apache Cocoon" logo?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:43:43 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> ...if not, is there a volunteer with good graphic skills and enough
> Copious Free Time to create one?
>
> I'm thinking of something simple based on the logo
> http://cocoon.apache.org/images/cocoon-logo.gif. It might be a good to
> thing to have on the websites of users who agree.
>
> Note that this vector logo is stored in Illustrator format as
> misc/graphics/cocoon2.ai  - I think, because I cannot open it with my
> Illustrator 10, it says "incorrect operator: 'd0'".

Have you tried "cocoon.svg"? It's an SVG export or cocoon2.ai.

We also used to have a bunch of logos in CVS [1], but for a strange
reason they've been deleted and not moved. Perhaps a mistake, in which
case we can ressurect them.

Sylvain

[1]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/resources/logos/?hideattic=0