cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Mats Norén <mats.no...@curalia.se>
Subject Different behaviour of jx in 2.1.3 and 2.1.5.1
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:54:46 GMT
Hi,
We´ve been using JXTG in Cocoon 2.1.3 with the following syntax in about
100 places:

<dw:param name="arende_id"
type="static">${systemlarm.driftstorning.arenderef.get(0).arende_id}</dw:param>
                                                 ====^

It seems that the 2.1.5.1 version isn´t lenient at all when it comes to
error handling when trying to traverse an empty list this way.

Was it a bug in 2.1.3 that made this possible or is the new version at
fault?

I glanced at the code of the JXTG and the getValue-code seemed the same
for both versions. Has anyone else had any problems with this switch?

Best regards,
Mats

--
Mats Norén  |  Systems Designer