cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Continuation manager modes
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:18:07 GMT
Reinhard Poetz wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> IIUC before you introduced your changes it was possible to reuse
> continuations independently from where they have been created. What's
> the usecase for this so that we still have have to support it?
Users have been asking for backward compatibility (even though it's
broken) so you can enable the old behaviour and get warnings in your log
files. AFAIU some sites were relying on broken functionality too much
and are quite hard to refactor.

I applied the patch to 2.1.x and trunk. I think it was a mistake to do
it for trunk and I will remove it soon. WDYT?