cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Fagerstrom <dani...@nada.kth.se>
Subject Re: [RFC] JXTG Refactoring
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 14:24:56 GMT
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
<snip/>

> For further refactoring I think that we should ...

Even more important is of course to add lots of test cases, so that we
ensure high quality. For those who have corrected more or less subtle
bugs in JXTG, consider adding a test case for it so that we can avoid
regression.

Also, the refactored JXTG is supposed to be kept back compatible at all
time, so the really adventuerous can consider switching from the
original to the new JXTG in his/her sitemaps so that we can detect and
correct regression as fast as possible (if you not are the kind of
person that has a cron script that compile and install the latest Linux
kernel from CVS each night in your production servers, you might want to
avoid using the new JXTG for production yet, though ;) ).

/Daniel