cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Micah Dubinko <mdubi...@snapbridge.com>
Subject Re: AW: XMLSerializer replaces tabs with &#9;
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:38:44 GMT
FYI, my default sitemap has:

    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml" mime-type="text/xml"
name="xml" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer"/>

and

    <map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.exml"
mime-type="text/xml" name="exml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XMLSerializer">
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
    </map:serializer>

In a simple test, say the hello-world block, changing the serializer
from "xml" to "exml" makes the tabs serialize like you'd expect.

I'll peek around in the top one to see if I can figure out what's going on.

.micah