cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy G. Biv" <mi...@pcextremist.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Roy G. Biv vs Miles Elam
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 01:09:54 GMT
My goodness!  All this fuss...

I have multiple email accounts on multiple computers.  I sometimes get a
little silly with the names just to keep things interesting.  Roy G. Biv
was an old way of signing web form registrations when I was worried
about getting spam from them.  I put it on the email address on a whim.

When you see Roy, I'm on the desktop XP box using Thunderbird.  When you
see Miles, I'm on the iBook using OS X Mail..

"Very well, then, I contradict myself. I am vast, I contain multitudes."
-Walt Whitman