cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: [RT] do me a favor, don't call them taglibs
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:35:06 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> All I ask from a template language:
>
>  1) something that HTML designers can edit with Dreamweaver
>  2) something that doesn't use namespaced tags to identify dynamic
> scopes (clashes with #1)
>  3) something that doesn't use the name taglib
>
> That's pretty much all you have to do to make me happy.

I believe I was responsible for originally "starting" the discussion
about fixing JXTG 2, so I feel like I should probably respond.

JXTG works just fine.  I just didn't want to be freaked out looking at
the source.  At a minimum, having JXTG refactored, keeping the exact
same functionality, and my mind would be put at ease.

Tony