cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: [portal] Need for CachingPortletAdapter
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 14:37:10 GMT
DURDINA Michal wrote:

>If I understood you right, you think that absence of pagelinks (=absence of request param
'pagelink') should be no problem on single page with no tabs. So do I. Or at least at this
moment :-)

>But my position is different. I encountered state when links on first page of portal sample
don't work at all. That means, no event as maximalization, close, etc is invoked by clicking
on the link on icon. Do I have configured anything wrong or is it a bug?

>Thank you,
>Michal

Yes, events should certainly work there. I will try to give that a look
at that today.

Ralph