cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Coboos <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: [CForms] How to iterate other a model?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:11:40 GMT
Hi,
after I had tried several times to iterate over a widget using
flowscript (model.lookupWidget()) I had realized that - in my opinion -
this is not easily possible. The problem: I don't know the id's of the
widgets! So there are two big questions I'm having:

1)
In Java I can use .getChilds() of a ContainerWidget which returns me an
iterator to iterate over all childs of an widget. I couldn't find such a
method in the flowscript API. How to solve this problem? Either I need a
length of all childs and then I can get one by one by pointing to its
index or I need an iterator.

2.)
I didn't find a way to resolve a Widget value of type MultiValueField.
Therefore its not possible to retrieve such values. None of "typeof" or
"instanceof" worked correctly to determine the object type. How can I
resolve whether it is a MultiValueField or not?

Thanks!

Regards
Stephan