cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Release and updating the website
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 05:36:11 GMT
On Mie, 1 de Diciembre de 2004, 23:07, Antonio Gallardo dijo:
> On Mie, 1 de Diciembre de 2004, 17:21, David Crossley dijo:
>> Would someone else please update the "apidocs"
>> on the website. The memory consumption by
>> 'build javadocs' kills my build (using the
>> default setting).
>
> If you wish, add more memory for javadocs:
>
> in file: tools/src/blocks-build.xsl at line 267.

I wanted to help, but the instructions are confusing to me:

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/apidocs/README.txt

vs.:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonWebsiteUpdate

The last document say to do an svn up and the first said don't copy
javadocs there. Can someone explain how to do that? Please help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo