cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Proposal for new introductory page of Cocoon documentation
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 12:44:25 GMT
I think the most relevant page is the first (home page). Your link
suggestions are also a good idea, maybe to group them together under "Futher
reading"

I'd also like to suggest that the main part of the documentation deals with
Cocoon 2.1.X but the home page includes a link to all pages on 2.0.X.
Stating they are only there for reference, but that this version is no
longer under development. Support will be given only through the users list.

Mind you, I have no clue what impact this will have on the user community. I
have no idea re the number of users of pre 2.1.X versions. So maybe my
suggestion might be too bold.

Bye, Helma