cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: review of sitemap component documentation
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:21:12 GMT
Le 2 déc. 04, à 04:32, David Crossley a écrit :

> Okay the initial coordination table is now ready.
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/plan/review-sitemap-docs.html

big big thanks for making this happen, it is an important step I think.
Hope to find time to help here.

Maybe a periodic nag email to here with the number of unreviewed
entries would be good? And/or a single bugzilla issue to keep track of
the work done on this table might be good?

Did you document the process already, i.e. how do new entries come into
the table when someone adds a new component? (I have not reread the
me).

-Bertrand