cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Avalon framework documentaiton
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 02:40:57 GMT
On Friday 31 December 2004 10:26, Ralph Goers wrote:
> Does anybody know where the Avalon framework documentation has migrated
> to?  The closest I could find was
> http://jakarta.apache-korea.org/avalon/framework/reference-the-lifecycle.ht
>ml. This happens to be the exact page I needed (I have a memory block in
> remembering the order the interface methods are called), but since it isn't
> hosted at apache I don't have a good feeling about how long it will exist.

You should be hammering the Excalibur folks. They have taken over the Avalon
Framework, but not yet put up the documentation for it.

Meanwhile, you should be able to pick up the site from CVS.

cvs -q -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co avalon-site

and if you are looking for older material, pass in a -D followed by the date.

Cheers
Niclas
--
I woke up one morning and all of my stuff had been stolen and replaced by

|   http://www.dpml.net        |
|  http://niclas.hedhman.org   |