cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proposal for new introductory page of Cocoon documentation
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 01:52:51 GMT
H.vanderLinden@MI.unimaas.nl wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Please improve and extend the following text. The intention is provide
> people enough information to decide whether Cocoon is the right choice for
> their problem/project.

Oh good on you Helma, great idea. I will comment in more detail later.

Where do you see is the position for this in the Cocoon docs?
I reckon a menu link at the top-level straight after the "Welcome".
Not sure what the label should be yet.

We need to fine-tune the Description paragraphs. We use them in
various places in our docs and on some other websites, e.g.
http://www.apache.org/foundation/projects.html
We need to synchronise these.

Also we should have a few links in this page to some other
relevant docs, e.g.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html

Thanks again.

--David