cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: Growing, overall consistency and deprecation (was Re: Janino, an embedded java compiler)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:08:49 GMT
On Saturday 04 December 2004 01:50, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> In short: you should not obtain your knowledge from reading the dev-
> list and we are solidifying many solutions into a recommended one, not
> adding more things.

I don't. I try to obtain it by using it. But following the dev@ is really
good, since it gives an upper-hand in understanding the "intentions" which
makes most stuff (like Flows) a lot easier to grasp as a user.

And Yes, I am *very* pleased with the documentation progress. All kudos to
those who work on it !!! And also the whole "startup demo" package makes it a
lot more "consumable" (learn by example - and no example means not use it ).

> And don't worry, my FS alarms might be slower to react these days (do to
> the fact that I have a day job now) but are never turned off ;-)

Good to know :o)

Cheers
Niclas
--