cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Garulli <l.garu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Client side validation
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:44:05 GMT
I think that client-side validation is a very common use case. I'm
writing a XSL to apply in the pipeline just after the cform
generation.

If anyone want client-side validation (always in adding to the
server-side validation and never in place of) just insert a
transformer specifyng the XSL and some optional parameters.

bye,
Luca Garulli
www.Pro-Netics.com (member of Orixo.com - The XML business alliance)
OrienTechnologies.com - Light ODBMS, All in one JDO solution