cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From oceatoon <t.katelb...@systheo.com>
Subject Repeater addRow action button to link??
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2004 12:37:47 GMT
Hi everyone

I tried posting this too the user list but got no answer hope I'll be
luckier in dev :)

in our website, I tried to make a link that launches the addrow action
instead of the usual submit type button launching on my repeater,
but I can't get it to launch the action??

this is what is originaly done
<input name="addroom" type="submit" id="addroom" value="Add a Room" />

and I would want
but this has a complete submit action,  and not just addrow submit ???

 Following the event handler docs, is it possible to connect my link to the
list of event listenners or actions define for the addrow? in my case
addroom ?

Thanks
Regards
Tibor