cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From BURGHARD √Čric <eric.burgh...@systheo.com>
Subject Re: how to get the xml serializer
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 16:27:24 GMT
Luigi Bai wrote:

> You need to make sure there is a serializer with the name "xml" declared
> in your sitemap.xmap file (or a parent sitemap) before you use your source
> module.

thanks for your answer,

the xml serializer is effectively declared in my main sitemap ;-(. It's not
the default one, but it is declared as xml.

i use the source module in a pipeline, say test
i can view the test url in a browser. When i debug, the xml serializer is
correctly selected, everything seems to be ok.
but when i <ci:include "cocoon:/test"/> into another document, the exception
is thrown ???.

I can instantiate directly an XMLSerializer, configure it, and recycle it at
the end and it work everytime (url and cinclude). But i think it's ugly.
isn't it ?

regards