cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Hunsberger <peter.hunsber...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EJB 3.0 in JBoss
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:03:07 GMT
On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:23:08 -0800, Miles Elam <miles@pcextremist.com> wrote:
> FYI to developers out there.  JBoss has a working implementation of the
> proposed EJB 3.0 spec.  It requires Java 1.5 but IIUC, since XSP was
> the only real stumbling block on Cocoon/Java 1.5 compatibility, it's
> not a big stumbling block.

We've brought Cocoon up under JBoss 4 and it behaves a litte
strangely.  Haven't figured out exactly what is going on but it
appears that -- with no other configuration changes being made --
Sitemap serializers must now have all elements declared (eg.
doctype-public, doctype-private, encoding, etc.).  It's as though some
DTD or Schema was saying everything is manadatory.  I know the Sitemap
doesn't declare a DTD or schema directly so I can't understand why
this would suddenly show up...

I'd be interested to hear if othes also run into this and what the
cause might be.

<snip>JBoss 4 description</snip>

--
Peter Hunsberger