cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Luigi Bai <lpb+coc...@focalpoint.com>
Subject Re: Releasing 2.1.6
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2004 20:24:02 GMT
Can we propose Bugzilla patches that we would like to see applied before 
2.1.6?

Thanks;
Luigi

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> It seems that the 2.1.6 release is over time, so we should try to
> release it asap. Afaik there are no showstoppers that prevent us.
>
> Now, for a release we should at least assure that the following
> things are done:
> - all junit test cases succeed
> - all anteater tests succeed
>
> It would be great if we could also finish the merging between trunk
> and the 2.1.x branch (and correct the status.xml files); but not doing
> so shouldn't prevent us from releasing.
>
> I propose the following release dates:
> - I will put up a release candidate on a public place (like we suggested
> last time) either next thursday or friday - this starts the code freeze.
> - If nothing goes wrong, I will release 2.1.6 one week later either on
> thursday or friday.
>
> If we can't meet these dates, we will either wait for the release until
> the 15th of December or someone else than me has to do the release (which
> is of course fine for me as well).
>
> Thoughts? Comments? Presents?
> Carsten
>
> Carsten Ziegeler
> Open Source Group, S&N AG
> http://www.s-und-n.de
> http://www.osoco.net/weblogs/rael/
>
>

Mime
View raw message