cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From gou...@osmosis.gr
Subject Re: site update - please review
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 19:19:23 GMT
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004, David Crossley wrote:

> Upayavira wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:
> >>
> >> There are two aspects.
> >>
> >> * The person who ran the 'forrest' command
> >> would have seen the "Build Successful" note.
> >>
> >> * Any of us can review Upayavira's staging site
> >> to see if it "looks okay".
> >>
> >> For the latter, i just glanced at a few pages
> >> and it seems to be fine. I see from the dates
> >> in the footers, that you updated both the
> >> "top-level" site docs and the "2.1" docs ... good.
> >

> > Great. But, as you said elsewhere, I need to use Cocoon's 'build docs',
> > rather than 'forrest site', as Cocoon needs to prepare some source files
> > for Forrest.
>
> Yes. The jars.xml and the generated component documentation
> which is integrated with the Userdocs.
>
> > I did eventually see "Build successful" from Forrest, after having
> > worked through a few validation issues.
> >
> > Thanks for checking this.
>
> Anything that can help keep our docs more up-to-date.
>
> --David

the site must be build using tha latest svn checkout or the latest release
(2.1.6)

here:
http://www.apache.org/~upayavira/site/2.1/
http://www.apache.org/~upayavira/site/2.1/changes.html

still are 2.1.5.1 references

here are the same pages building the site using the release:
http://tools.osmosis.gr/cocoon-site/site/2.1/
http://tools.osmosis.gr/cocoon-site/site/2.1/changes.html

if the latest release must be used
then must we  wait for 2.1.6.1 where the patched jpath.xml live, or not?

ps

sorry for the inconvenience about the jpath.xml path and site-build
validation errors:

-duplicate bug report
-wiki page (CocoonWebsiteUpdate)  modification (i will remove my
comments)

but i  dont have notice that you have solve the problem at saturday

--stavros