cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject generating the docs with Forrest (was: Release and updating the website)
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 09:31:21 GMT
Le 19 nov. 04, à 19:49, Upayavira a écrit :
> I'll do that too, if I can get Forrest to work. Unfortunately the
> above link doesn't entirely make sense.

FYI I have tried the following, no success at this point. But I haven't
done this in a looong time.

1) get forrest 0.6 binary, configure as indicated in readme
2) cd BRANCH_2_1_X, build clean
3) run forrest from same directory

I get this message
Cannot find CatalogManager.properties

And a few seconds later this error which stops forrest.

X [0]                                     linkmap.html  BROKEN:
/home/bert/workspace/apache/cocoon-2.2/BRANCH_2_1_X/src/documentation/
skins/pelt/xslt/html/site2xhtml.xsl (No such file or directory)

Also tried with forrest 0.5.1, no success either (tried "forrest" not
"build site").

Note that our forrest-related configs apparently need to be updated for
forrest 0.6, dunno if it's been done yet
(http://forrest.apache.org/docs/upgrading_06.html).

Gotta run to other stuff now, won't have more time for this today.

-Bertrand