cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: Javaflow in trunk not compiling [was: RE: Is trunk supposed t o be a working version?]
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:19:19 GMT
I'll check it tonight, but it is very likely the same problem: different
xalan.jar version in jdk endorsed (I use jdk 1.4.1 or 1.4.2).
I don't think another bcel jar is the problem, since I checked out the trunk
into an empty directory and I ran the build from the commandline (no
weblogic, nothing).

Bye, Helma

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110109403725802&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=110117821012478&w=2